Formally, offline sports betting is prohibited in Bangladesh by the government. So, you can’t simply go to a land-based betting company and make a wager on your favorite sports event. But the lucky thing is that you can start playing in Bangladesh fully legal using any of the hundreds of available Bangladeshi betting sites, for example, https://onlinebettingexpress.com/! You can choose both from international and reputable betting sites or give your preference to the local online betting companies.
Keep in mind, that you have to be over 18 years old to register a new betting account on any of the available companies. Most companies also do not allow having 2 or more accounts. But let’s see why you may want to choose online betting over offline. Keep reading to learn more!
Online VS Offline Betting
There are several advantages that you can have playing, betting, and gambling online rather than offline. We have collected all of them for your comfort below:
- Convenience. Let’s start with the most obvious fact that online betting with your PC or mobile device is much more convenient. You don’t have to go anywhere, hardly register a new account, etc. All you need to do is to open your PC or a Mobile device and register a new account just with the help of your mobile phone or email. After that, you can use the instant and hassle-free deposit among dozens of options and choose an event and bet you prefer.
- Safety. It is very important to feel safe while you are risking your money. In the case of online betting companies, you won’t face such problems. Every betting company must be decorticated with Curacao or Malta licenses. Sometimes even local regulations are taking place (not in the case of Bangladesh). You can also always search for a review on the internet and check what partners the betting company has which makes it totally safe for you to deposit and play.
- Legality. Unlike land-based betting companies, online gambling is legal in Bangladesh and regulated by international licenses (Curacao and Malta). So, it is obvious for Bangladeshi players to choose online gambling and betting over offline since they won’t have many other legal options.
- Quickness. The operation of online betting sites is much faster. You will much more easily place bets, and deposit and withdraw your money. Thanks to modern technologies it is easier to follow your bets and the results of the games you bet on.
- Bonuses and Promotions. Land-based companies do not have many beneficial bonuses and promotions. But if you are playing online – you can choose from dozens of bonuses and promos on betting and gambling. Almost every betting company provides a betting bonus of 100% and more for new customers. Often, you will have 2, 3, and even more bonuses on different activities. There are also special promotions dedicated to special events like World Cup, IPL, etc.
- 2-in-1 – betting and gambling. You can not only bet on your favorite games online but also play some online casino to spend your pastime. There are plenty of bonuses for online and live gambling. By the way, thanks to live gambling – you can always feel yourself like in Las Vegas casinos.
- Total privacy. Online betting lets you place your bets in a private setting. This makes it an excellent option, especially if you don’t want to be in a social place. Beyond that, no distractions allow you to focus better on the match analysis process. Also, if you do not want your gambling activities to appear on your bank statement, you can use anonymous payment options such as Bitcoin.
- Better odds. Usually, the odds on online betting sites in Bangladesh are much higher thanks to the lower cost. And you can instantly see all the changes of these odds online unlike with offline companies.
- Instant payouts. To get paid in land-based companies, you need to get up and spend a lot of time doing it. Now, with dozens of cryptocurrencies, wallet systems, and credit cards – you can just type in your banking data and receive your money in a nick of time!
Also Read: Top Magical Places To Explore In Video Games
The Most Popular Sports in Bangladesh
Sports are very popular in Bangladesh. But some of them are just much more popular. To bet successfully – you need to know what to bet on. Also, you need to check if the leagues and sports you prefer to bet on are acceptable on the specific online betting site. Let’s see what sports in Bangladesh do Bangladeshi people go crazy.
Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of eleven players on a field at the center of which is a 22-yard (20-meter) pitch with a wicket at each end, each comprising two bails balanced on three stumps. In Bangladesh, there is an extremely popular National Cricket League (NCL) where such teams as Chittagong Division, Dhaka Division, Rangpur Division, Sylhet Division, etc. are taking part.
Badminton is extremely popular during winter in Bangladesh. Badminton is a racquet sport played using racquets to hit a shuttlecock across a net. Although it may be played with larger teams, the most common forms of the game are “singles” (with one player per side) and “doubles” (with two players per side).
Football is one of the most popular games in Bangladesh and the most popular one all over the world. Unfortunately, Bangladesh doesn’t have a strong national football team but they are mad about Brazil and Argentine and cheer for them in the huge tournaments. However, such leagues as EPL, La Liga, Liga 1, etc. are also in demand in Bangladesh. There is no need to explain the rules of football since everyone knows how to play it. And all of the Bangladeshi sites have betting lines on numerous football matches.
How to Start Betting in Bangladesh – Complete Guideline
Many of the new customers do not know how to start their betting and gambling journey in Bangladesh. That is why we have prepared a detailed guideline on how to start successfully and safely. Enjoy reading and learning more!
- Read up for the reviews. There are thousands of thousands of relatable and unbiased reviews from real customers. You can also see different reputable ratings and see what betting companies are the best for you. As soon as you read a few of them – you can make a list of the Bangladeshi online betting and gambling sites to choose from.
- Compare the sites and choose the best for yourself. Now, that you have a short list of the best sites – you can sort and compare them by the indicators you need the most. We would highlight such factors as sports betting, deposit and withdrawal ways, mobile apps, gambling opportunities, licenses, reviews, etc. If you prefer betting on 1 particular sport and can sacrifice the number of other sports to have faster and wider withdrawal options, or if you want to have bigger bonuses rather than a mobile application – it is all up to you to choose. So, first, decide what you need most and what you can get rid of.
- Test your top-3 yourself. After that, you will very likely have less than 3 betting sites to choose from. It is time to test everything yourself. Now, you can’t say for sure what betting site will suit you the best since it is a very personal thing. You may like or not like the design of the website just after your first bet, etc. Make betting accounts on all of these betting sites, make your first deposits, and receive welcome bonuses. Try to bet on several sports and betting lines to test everything. Play some online casino, and try out different modes.
- Make a decision. After that, you can make your final decision on what betting site is the best for you in Bangladesh. Consider everything you have done before and utilize your experience in the decision. After that, you can continue betting on this site and get a lot of fun and joy while playing.
Is it legal to bet and gamble online in Bangladesh?
Yes, it is legal to make bets and play some online casino in Bangladesh if you do it online. But if you are not – it is not legal and prohibited.
Is it safe to bet and gamble in Bangladesh?
Yes, It is totally safe to bet and gamble in Bangladesh since most of the trusted companies are regulated by international licenses.
Also Read: How Artificial Intelligence Change The Way We Play Video Games?