Currently, in the midst of a digital transformation, companies have more and more data and decision-making is increasingly immediate. In a scenario like this, it is essential to rely on technology as a competitive advantage.
In order to carry out decision-making, the best way is to have adequate and timely information that encompasses all the management of business operations in an agile and fast way. And one of the most efficient ways to do this is thanks to Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence. But … what is that of Business Intelligence?
Business Intelligence or Business Intelligence is the set of processes, applications and technologies focused on obtaining data from business management systems quickly and easily. This data is used for analysis and interpretation, so it can also be used for decision-making and to increase the knowledge of business managers.
Next, we explain the benefits of Business Intelligence and how to implement this tool in your business.
The 6 Benefits Of Business Intelligence For The Company
- The visual interface: simple and intuitive: It allows to visualize and analyze data with great speed, efficiency and understanding, all with a natural and easy-to-understand language, and from a single platform.
- It starts in seconds: you can start using it in seconds, you just have to register and you’re done.
- Real-Time Data: Business intelligence offers you information about your business at any time, anywhere and from any device.
- Customizable And Accessible: create specific dashboards and reports according to the needs of the company and the different departments, and share these reports and dashboards with anyone, whether they are members of the company or clients.
- Convert Data Into Answers: Thanks to the reports, you will have all the information you need to make agile and intelligent decisions.
- Control And Vision Of Different Areas Of The Company: financial, commercial, marketing reports, etc. Take advantage of the data generated by these departments to learn trends, analyze different scenarios, get answers, etc.
Power Business Intelligence: Microsoft’s Business Analysis Tool
Power BI, one of Microsoft’s Business Intelligence solutions, is a business analytics tool that gathers all relevant and critical data and information from a business. Through its interactive dashboards, you can check the status of a business, and generate reports that will be directly accessible to the entire company.
This software works in the cloud and has a desktop tool where that global vision of the company is shown. You can configure a series of dashboards, which are shortcuts to reports and data sets, such as switchboard reports, billing or presence control. In addition, the application displays the data using interactive graphs that are easy to interpret.
With Power BI, you can work with multiple data sources. This tool gives you the possibility to create a table in which you collect information from different data sources. Among the data sources are ERP, CRM, Excel files, external databases, even Google Analytics. With Power BI you can extract data from virtually any source!