pCloud is a popular cloud storage service provider across the globe. If you are already using pCloud or contemplating to go with it, you have one more reason to love their service — pCloud now lets you store your data on any of your preferred server locations.
With pCloud, You Can Choose Where You Want To Store Your Data
With the newest update from pCloud, users have the option to select their server location while signing up for the cloud service.
The servers are available in two locations — United States (Dallas, Texas) and Europe (Luxembourg).
All the server locations are carefully assessed by the pCloud team to make sure the locations are physically and technically secure.
Once you have selected the server location, it cannot be changed without your explicit permission. That way, you can be assured of the complete security of your data files.
For now, the option to configure the server location is for new users only. However, this option will be launched for existing customers soon.
Features Of pCloud Cloud Storage
Some amazing features of pCloud are…
- pCloud Rewind system to safeguard all your files: The pCloud Rewind system ensures that none of your data is lost by saving five copies of your data on three different servers.
- High-end security to protect sensitive data: pCloud Crypto service is one of the simplest yet safest ways to encrypt the data before uploading to the cloud.
- On the Move file management: One of pCloud’s best features is cross-platform availability. This includes Windows, Mac, Linux, and even mobile operating systems like Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Transfer your files from other online platforms with ease: pCloud helps you transfer your data from a series of third-party services — like Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, and Picasa.
- Zero-knowledge privacy: Neither pCloud nor any authority or service can ever have access to your files as the encryption key is not stored by pCloud — so you’re the only one with your account access.
Is Your Data Safe With pCloud?
Yes, pCloud is one of the most secure and reliable cloud services available right now. The fact that it is based in the EU — which is famous for some of the strictest privacy laws makes pCloud an excellent Cloud storage.
It has almost all the features you will need for your business or personal data storage. The user-friendly interface, availability across digital platforms, and Swiss Laws compliance make it one of the best data storage solutions. The option to select the location where data is stored is another added advantage.
pCloud is the industry-leading cloud service with top-notch privacy and security features. The latest update for users to pick the server location shows pCloud dedication to securing data and giving users freedom.
Pricing of pCloud is very reasonable at $175 for 500 GB and $350 one time (you pay just once but use it for a lifetime!) for 2 TB storage. You can also sign up for a free account and receive up to 10 GB of free cloud storage by inviting your friends.